Make sure you find the authentic local guide using a Recycled Silver bag with a tram on it, and join us on the best free walking tour - The Lisbon Chill Out Original Free Tour!
It is important for us to point you to the right guides since recently there have been other guides offering tours on our meeting point.
These other guides are not a part of our original team. They work for a large international company and they take commissions, which is not in the Lisbon Chill Out Free Walking Tour spirit!
(1st April to 30th September)
10:00 AM & 4:30 PM
(1st October to 31st March)
10:00 AM & 3:00 PM
The meeting point is at Praça Luís de Camões (Luís de Camões Square).
The square is situated in the heart of the city and you should have no problem finding it.
It is known as a common place for gatherings amongst locals and will be a perfect starting point for our adventures!
If you decide to come with metro or the tram follow the steps below:
1. Look for Baixa-Chiado, it is one of the main Lisbon metro stops.
2. Take the exit direction to Rua do Alecrim, in the Chiado direction.
3. The tram number 28 also stops at the main square.
4. Check out the google map below for exact coordinates of our meeting point.
5. Recognize our guides by the recycled Silver tram bag!
6. If you need more information or have any doubts please feel free to contact us.
We are a team of creative and free-minded tour guides who work as a part of United Europe’s independent network of free walking tours throughout the continental Europe!
If you support sustainable tourism or you’re just looking for a tour free of formalities, free of commissions, free of pressure and full of authentic experience - just show up to our meeting point or book your group for a private tour around Lisbon!