Check out some of
(1st APRIL to 30th September)
10:00 AM & 4:30 PM
(1st October to 31st March)
10:00 AM & 3:00 PM
The Free Walking Tour shows you our personal perspective of the city. Each guide has his own unique route, but in general we all cover the areas of Bairro Alto, Chiado, Baixa, Alfama and Graça.
We also offer free tours in Spanish (10:00 AM only!).
THE ORIGINAL LISBON FREE
This is the Lisbon Chill-out tour as it was when it all started in 2007. A travelers' hit ever since, it is a tour without a fixed itinerary, where the walkers and the guide work out a route right before the start.
We design this tour by including a more realistic side of Lisbon - not so touristic - let us choose for you and show you why we love our city. Lets step off Rua Augusta, walk through quiet side lanes, peek into small streets smelling like codfish, find out about local cafes and shops which locals visit, and enjoy the city through the eyes of a Lisbon resident.
There are special conditions for bigger groups, If you are in a group of 5 or more people, please mention that in the booking form. Otherwise you can just show up at the meeting point.
& PRIVATE TOURS
Travelling is a personal experience and different people with different taste and interests, value different travel experiences.
If you want to have the Lisbon Chill Out Tours experience, but have special interests or needs for your tour, we can design a custom-made activity for you , whether you are traveling with your family or friends, planning a company activity or a school trip.
If you’re interested in knowing more about Lisbon on one or multiple specific subjects, if you have any special needs (ex. low mobility, a particular schedule, specific points of interest, etc.), a dedicated tour for you and your group, or a more customized tour, just contact us and let us know more about your request and we can plan a unique Lisbon Walking Tour.
- Private tours in English, Portuguese and Spanish, but we may be able to do it in other languages.
- Tour details are tailored to your plans.
- Prices may vary according to the number of people, duration of the tour, number of guides and additional services included.
CHILL OUT LISBON ONLINE EXPERIENCES
We know that travelling is hard these days due to the unprecedent times we are living in, but we hope that you still want to visit Lisbon in a near future. In order to give you a glimpse of what Lisbon has to offer and a taste of the experience you would have on our tours, we have created the following services, tailored to you:
- Online Live Q&A: ask questions about Lisbon or Portugal to our local guides
- Virtual tours: take a virtual tour with our guides to Lisbon’s city center
- Themed Short Videos: watch some videos from Lisbon from specific areas or specific topics
- Time machine: an audio experience that will make you travel in time while getting to know our history
You can also use our Travel Planning and Concierge services to plan your next trip to Lisbon or Portugal.
Contact us for more information
WILD WALKERS PUB CRAWL
Meet in front of Sao Roque's Church at Trindade Coelho Square. Look for the red Wild Walkers t-shirts.
Discover Lisbon’s nightlife scene with our Pub Crawl and get to know fellow travelers with us!
We take you to 3 bars and VIP entrance in a great club at the end of the night (cover charge included).
The value of the pub crawl is 15€ which you should pay directly to the wild walkers guide upon arrival at 11 pm
Includes 2 welcome shots and either an Open Bar (1 hour of unlimited Beer and Sangria) or 2 long drinks (Beer, Vodka or Rum) at the first bar.
- Age limitation: we do not accept participants under 18 years old.
- Dress code: People wearing shorts, sweat pants or flip flops will not be allowed to go inside the main club